The Lucy Family

The Lucy Family

Friday, August 26, 2011

family pics.

dana put our kriner family slideshow up today. thought i'd share on here. dana is one talented photographer! if you had been a bystander watching the whole thing go down then you'd probably guess that there wouldn't be one single good group shot (because of a certain 2 year old who is a big mess!) but, she got several! some great individual family shots, too. and the pics of mimi & papa with the 3 girls are perfect. the winning shot (in my opinion) goes to one of ava. no surprise there. she always walks away with that award (again, in my opinion). i didn't think that would be the case this year because she was being a silly bug and giving some goofy smiles, but then dana 'caught' her...looking up at the sky like an angel. sk's pics are pretty classic....she is a girl of many expressions!

thanks, dana!

click HERE to view the pics. our slideshow is on page 3. our password is: krinerlucy.

and in other news.....
also, we ended up not having to leave town. irene looks like she's going to tear up the east coast north of us. i am praying for all of those people, their homes, their animals....i sure hope they evacuate! they are certainly being urged to do so, but some people think they're prepared. risky. we'll see. still hoping she turns and dies.

sk woke up sick wednesday morning but is doing much better. with the weather like it is we have been staying inside all day today. trey came home before lunch and we're just having a cozy family day at home. we're watching beauty and the beast right now. gotta love disney movies!

watching beauty and the beast...so into it. sk loves princess "beeele". (ha...that accent).


but then the dinner scene comes on and the girl can't get out of her chair fast enough to get busy dancing. i will be shocked if she doesn't just love dance when she's old enough to take lessons.
be....our.....guest, be our guest....



the finale of the dinner scene is her favorite...she threw her hands up and sang, "BE OUR GUESSSST!!!"


and i just had to pause the movie because belle just turned into a princess and sk HAD to go upstairs and put on her belle dress. she's so excited. i said, "aww...look at princess belle, she's so pretty." and sarah kate said, "sarah kate pretty, too?" ha!

hoping for a calm weekend. high tide isn't for another 30 minutes and yet the marsh is already full of water so it should be interesting to see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucy Family! Love the pics of SK in her princess get-up and can't wait to check out the family pics! :) Jackson and I fell asleep on the couch last night while watching "Finding Nemo", so I feel you on the Disney movies! And, I secretly love them too, so it works out for all. :) Not sure if Adam is such a big fan? haha! I've been meaning to tell you that I've been copying your smoothie recipe for a few weeks now and J LOVES them! I actually just made him one to go along with his breakfast this morning. So, that is what I rely on for his veggie intake when he is being stubborn and refusing the ones on his plate...smoothies and the "Happy Tot" squeezies are my saving grace! ;) Just wanted to let you know that I have been following the blog and tried one of your tricks! So glad that someone is good at updating their blog, because I certainly am NOT! I'm pretty sure that I'm the worst blogger ever. But I did, however, find the time to update my classroom's blog...hehe! Happy weekend! P.S. So glad that Irene is missing us all! There was talk about mandatory evacs here earlier in the week, but then she turned. Praying for those in her path!

    ReplyDelete