for your love, i'm walkin'
I'm only going where my eyes are going
I'm only going where my toes are pointed
I'm only going where my toes are pointed
I just bought me this new pair of big shoes
I'm only going if I can walk there with you
I'm only going if I can walk there with you
i have better videos than this, but this is the only one that will post. and it's the first one that i took so i guess it's most appropriate. anyway, we have a walker. she didn't walk this morning at all but then we went to her room so that i could start organizing her fall clothes/shoes so i tried a pair of keds on her. and that was it...then she started walking. keds. who knew? but then again, sister first walked across a room wearing keds.
this is a pic of sk's first big walk - we were down at our beach house in florida.
this is a pic of sk's first big walk - we were down at our beach house in florida.
anyway, hayes is proud and so are we! she is such a cute little mess!
also for baby book purposes:
she has some new words -baby and ball. she likes baby dolls and any type of ball. she likes to carry around alot of stuff - i do raise collectors around here.
in the morning as i'm getting her out of her sleep sack on her changing table i'll say, "where is hayes's foot?" and she'll throw her feet up in the air. she still refuses to point to her nose. she does not care a thing about elmo but loves mickey mouse clubhouse. how could she not love elmo?? sk loved "melmo"!
after nap we changed out of our pjs (finally) and did more walking....
it has rained and rained and rained here! and sk is sick - has had fever since sunday. so no wonder hayes walked today - we've run out of anything else to do!! i'm just about over it! but my little homebody sk is in heaven. she hasn't complained once - she could live in her little sarah kate pretend world in her playroom all. day. long. seriously....all day, every day. she has been the sweetest patient.
anyway, i still don't even know if hayes can walk without her keds on! ha! they give her balance i guess which gives her confidence. and it's not just because i finally put shoes on her - it's the keds! i've put other brands on her lately just to get her used to wearing shoes and she did not walk.
long live the ked.
and a big yay for hayesie.


No comments:
Post a Comment