The Lucy Family

The Lucy Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday!

I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today;

I know that He is living whatever men may say;

I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,

And just the time I need Him, He's always near.


Easter Sunday was our last day at mimi and papa's. we were there for 9 days....i'm sure they were ready to kick us out! just kidding.....we all just enjoyed being together and taking care of our sick baby for the majority of our time there. sarah kate surely enjoyed being there. this morning i was getting her ready for playschool and she said, "school NO!! mimi's house, YAY!!" ha...we're still getting back into our routine and dealing with the fact that "papa's cows" are not in our back yard and that we cannot go for a "ride ride" in "mimi's car." i'm going to post some pics of our day below. the bunny came to see sarah kate;) we went over to st. marys to go to church with jonathan, ashley, ava, bryce, and joelle (ashley's sister). papa went to work early that morning but he met us at church, too. after the service we all went to ava/bryce's neighborhood club house at osprey for brunch. the girls had a blast together and they all sat with the Easter bunny;) after lunch we went back to ava & bryce's house and played for a while before returning back to folkston to begin the packing process;) so that was our day! it was so fun! it was SO awesome and such a blessing to see sarah kate just being able to enjoy herself.
















"put me down!"



trey with his girls....






ring around the roses.....playing after lunch



girl talk....






mrs. jennifer and sweet baby laney grace....



craft time.....



sarah doodle....hard at work



ava bug....



brycie bear....



getting the goodies out of the eggs with mimi...



my favorite little girls.....


He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today!

He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.

He lives! He lives! Salvation to impart!

You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for including us in your blog! I love that last picture of you and the girls, so precious! It was so nice to get to talk with you this weekend and I'm so relieved SK is back to her adorable, sweet self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you and finally getting to meet LG!! She is completely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete