happy birthday!!! now, can i also just post a couple of pics of sk's new reading material......sk loves books but today she decided to just say bye bye to dr. suess.....i guess she was just feeling SO above that kid stuff so she visited the grown-up bookshelf and chose to read a little faulkner. i mean, who DOESN'T love "as i lay dying?" it's just SUCH a light and easy read with THE most vibrant pictures, right? joking. i hate that book. i never even finished it. could faulkner just get on with it already and not try to put 200 words in one sentence that all say the exact same thing in a million different ways? apparently, sk does not agree with my critique. ;) oh, and she also read a little bit of "into the wild." and upside down nonetheless. ;) 


by lunchtime my 21 month old was back...whew...hehehehe...
"I never know what I think about something until I read what I've written on it." ~William Faulkner
by lunchtime my 21 month old was back...whew...hehehehe...
"I never know what I think about something until I read what I've written on it." ~William Faulkner
No comments:
Post a Comment