The Lucy Family

The Lucy Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hey good lookin'



whatcha' got cookin'



how 'bout cookin' something up FOR me!


we are certainly tired of this rainy & cold weather! it was nice yesterday so at least they got to go on the playground for a while at school. since monday was rainy, sk and i stayed inside to play all day so we went out for dinner that night just so we could get out of the house. we went over to sullivan's to eat at poe's. below are a few pics. sarah kate loves poes, ketchup and eating out with her mama & daddy! love love love my little lucy family=)







"And I commend joy, for man has no good thing under the sun but to EAT and DRINK and BE JOYFUL, for this will go with him in his toil through the days of his life that God has given him under the sun." -Ecclesiastes 8:15




2 comments:

  1. I love that little kitchen! I want to come play in it! :) We enjoy out-to-eat-family-nights around here, too. Precious Post...love the pics! I could just eat that little SK up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And the kitchen was such a reasonable price from Walmart! We've been so pleased with the quality. Now......if we could just get our porch converted to a sunroom/playroom then I can get that cute little kitchen out of my living room! HA! The babe has taken over=)

    ReplyDelete