The Lucy Family

The Lucy Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

it's friday.

time to kick back.....


and relax.....



and talk about our week.....



and time to get excited about our weekend.....


because we get to have 'daddy' with us all the time & we love him.....



even if he is a smelly ole boy.....


and if mama had thought about it, she would be here tomorrow using a giftcard....



to help her recover from things like this......


and this....



but because of this.......




i still suffer from 'baby brain' and forget to do everything i want to do......

maybe i'll go next weekend after i participate in this.....


don't get impressed, i'm registered as a:
WALKER
not a:

RUNNER

because i didn't train well enough for the run since i'm typically pushing this:



and pulling this:


stay tuned to see if i make it. and have a happy weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, this post made me giggle! :) How stinkin' CUTE! And, for a split second I thought that your old pregnancy shot may be leading us into the surprise that you're expecting a new addition. But, I was wrong....pooey! ;) I have been AWFUL about updating my blog, but I am officially on Spring Break (woo-hoo), so it will most definitely get an update this week! Hope the sweet Lucy's had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR latest post made ME think that you were going to surprise us with the news of a new addition! You know...the uplifting part. Which was actually great that your friend's twins are doing so well. But that's what I thought when I saw your title. ha!

    ReplyDelete